For a long time, the staircase was only a functional object and served as a connection between two or more floors. This has changed drastically in the meantime. Whether new construction or after renovation, the staircase plays an important role in interior design. Sometimes the staircase is deliberately the centre of the interior design and serves as inspiration for another living idea. It is often the first thing you see when you enter the property and the last thing you see when you leave. Therefore, the staircase has a special significance.
Block step made of a sustainable, resource-saving blockboard.
Trenovo staircase made of wood are simply more beautiful, more ecological and, above all, healthy to live with. Robust, durable and aesthetic stairs that emphasise the authenticity of the surface are available from trenovo. Here is information on the construction of our block steps:
Optics and design
- High dimensional stability due to blockboard in the middle layer – Compared to chipboard(2-fold) and MDF(3-fold), blockboard carries 135 times its own weight.
- The middle layer is made of resource-saving spruce wood. The spruce, unlike other types of wood, is a rapidly renewable resource and thus conserves the availability of limited woods such as our oak.
- Stair treads have a continuous surface – from the tread over the front edge to the underside. (After the coating )
- Rounded, shapely and safe front edge fits perfectly into the design concept of the staircase.
- Edges on the sides in end grain look provide an authentic finish.
- 6 mm radius at the front edge of the step produces a safe & pleasant use.
- Solid blockboard with 45 mm total thickness creates an increased resistance to breakage.
Climate-neutral living with a staircase for life
To ensure that we continue to find recreation in healthy forests, the promotion of sustainable forestry is very close to our hearts. We want to contribute to the preservation of forests that are particularly worthy of protection. Our products are therefore all certified according to the PEFC™ standards. This means that we only process wood from economically, ecologically and socially sustainably managed forests in our staircase construction.
#blockstep #woodcore #wood #carpentersboard #design #stair #stairstep #renovation #newbuilding #home #inspiration #interiordesign #homeidea #healthyliving