|01:||Vinyl-floor for bonding as planks, tiles and rolles goods – 2 mm / 2.5 mm (application example: hallway)|
|02:||Exit-step with aluminium profile|
|04:||Click-full-vinyl – 5 mm (application example: pedestal)|
|05:||LED-stainless steel spot|
|06:||Side panel for open steps|
|07:||Small corner fillet for open rises or other cutting edges|
|10:||Color identical silicone|
|12:||Stabilization profile and installation glue|
The steps are available in 5 lengths and four depths to optimize waste.
2. Harmonic, decor-identical transitionsThe staircase blends into your interior design perfectly. Steps, cheeks and floor form a unity. The surface and all its elements act very coherent. The Trenovo stair system offers materials which are absolutely decor-identical.
3. High standards of safetyThe Trenovo step elements meet all the relevant safety requirements. The surface is certified with the slip-resistance R10. In addition, the fire behaviour has been evaluated with Bfl -s1
4. Easy to take care ofThe vinyl covering is hygienic, resistant to chemicals and easy to clean. Moreover, it maintains its authentic appearance for a long time.
5. Low noise pollutionDue to the combination of vinyl covering and HDF stair bodies the noise pollution is reduced in the entire stairwell. The use of suitable glues ensures an acoustic decoupling which also has positive effects on the entire acoustics of the stairwell.
6. Continuous accessibilityBecause of the common preliminary work like priming, smoothing and grinding not being necessary anymore the work is being limited to the genuinely needed parts. The exact cut of the stair elements is done elsewhere.
Limed white oak
Dekor Nr.: 1055
Dekor Nr.: 1328
Dekor Nr.: 1252
Aged core oak
Dekor Nr.: 1209
Dekor Nr.: 1210
Concrete anthracite dark
Dekor Nr.: 1211
Quartz light grey
Dekor Nr.: 1206
Dekor Nr.: 1207
Dekor Nr.: 1208